4 Day Blooms Painting Workshop
Sydney, New South Wales
9th - 12th January, 2020 plus evening of January 8th
Fast track your painting and have 2 masterpieces to show for it
Not all art teachers share their secrets, leaving students feeling disempowered and confused.
At my Blooms Painting Workshop I generously share the secrets of the proven and empowering even exhilarating Jacqueline Coates Blooms Painting Method®, a comprehensive system of painting that anyone can apply to get great results.
Developed over 28 years and used in my own successful painting practice as a selling artist, my teaching has won awards for excellence. More importantly it empowers the student get great results quickly and to build confidence.
Here’s what I cover;
- How to handle your paint so you feel in control
- Understanding acrylic paint
- Creating your colour recipe plus colour mixing
- The Paint Brush License
- The importance of tones for bold painting
- How to build a painting from scratch with a professional finish even if you have never painted before
- Create a painting in half the time and free yourself up
- Transforming your inner critic
- How to solve painting problems
- Learn 2 Blooms Painting Methods
Become a confident painter and connect with your creativity.
Art supplies and catering included. Easel provided.