4 Day Blooms Painting Workshop
Hamilton, New Zealand
13-16 April 2021 and evening of April 12, 2021
PAINTING CONFIDENCE and CREATIVITY are a few paint strokes away
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Even if you have never painted before and feel scared to try, painting is something that anyone can do when shown how with the NO FAIL and proven Jacqueline Coates Blooms Painting Method®.
Even if you can’t draw a stick figure or work out which end of the paint brush to use, you will be able to learn my step by step compassionate Blooms Painting Method.
I am very excited to bring my Blooms Painting Workshop back to New Zealand after15 years now my kids are older and I have more flexibility.
I get so many lovely Kiwis flying in to work with me in Australia I thought it’s time I came back over, this time choosing Hamilton which ought to be a lot closer for most of you!
Over the years I have taught literally thousands of people how to paint from scratch even if they have never painted before. I have buffed and honed it so my students get great and accelerated results.
Along the way we will learn;
- The specifics of blending and tones
- How to mix colours
- The importance of a good colour recipe
- The Importance of tones
- How to create rich vibrant colour
- The Paint Brush License so you can manage your paint
- How acrylic paint works and the best ways to handle it
- How to do a painting in half the time and free yourself up
- How to deal with issues in the painting so you can move problem solve your own painting
- That anyone can paint and gain excellent results when they understand the how
Learn two of the Blooms Painting Methods and finish with two stunning masterpieces!
Art supplies and catering included. Easel provided. If you have your own easel you are welcome to bring it.