4 Day Blooms Painting Workshop
Barossa Valley, South Australia
2nd to 5th November, 2019 plus evening of November 1st
Uncover the creative in you in just four days
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Many students tell me they stalk me online for years before getting the courage to book in and have a go. Don’t worry, I get it! It can be scary to face a white canvas.
- Perhaps you are afraid of failing or worse, making a fool of yourself?
- What will others who know you think when they find out you went to art class?
- You might even feel guilty for taking a few days for yourself to do something different?
Yet in just 4 days, they get a great result and get past those fears. They wish they hadn’t wasted precious years waiting to discover they can paint after all, and their friends and family are delighted for them!
The Jacqueline Coates Blooms Painting Method® is a NO FAIL system of painting that anyone can apply to get great results. As we are all different and have different handwriting and even see life differently the results are each unique to the individual artist. You will learn;
- how to handle acrylic paint
- how to create a painting from scratch
- how to professionally finish a canvas
- the do’s and don’ts of acrylic paint and how to get the best out of them
- how to solve the problems that come ujp on your canvas so you are unstoppable!
- How to turn your inner critic into your best friend and coach
By taking the Barossa Blooms Painting Workshop you will also enjoy the backdrop of stunning paintings in my studio at Salon Rouge Gallery and the Barossa itself.
Finish the workshop with a beautiful paintings of your own. Meet like-minded others.
This is a great way to dip your toe in and see for yourself !
Art supplies and catering included. Easel provided.