Live the creative dream and get paid for it
I’m super excited to share my new book all about my art journey and how I made money from art doing what I love most- painting. Best of all, I’ve written it to help inspire you on your own art path.
It’s packed full of inspiring ideas as I share how I left the corporate world and a six figure income to take a creative leap of faith.
In a short amount of time I went from being an unknown artist to tripling my previous salary and having a beautiful life in the Barossa Valley with my two kids.
Although I have a great life now as an artist and mentor that wasn’t always the case
- I used to be trapped in a job on a wage when inside I was desperate to express myself creatively
- I was afraid of change
- I had no savings, only my holiday pay when I left my corporate job
- I wasn’t even sure I could paint
- I was worried no-one would be interested in my work
- I didn’t know how I would support myself and my two children as an artist
- I didn’t know anyone when I moved to a small country town in South Australia and started painting full time and raising my kids on my own
- My friends told me I was insane to leave a good life in Sydney to pursue my art
Join me as I share the real challenges I faced and how I overcame them.
My ideas will inspire you and will help you become a successful selling artist too.
I went from being a complete unknown to a nationally highly sought after artist making a great income from my paintings. And you can do it too!
Art is not for an elite few, it’s for anyone who has the courage to try
I believe anyone can paint and have art in their life. Art is not for an elite few, it really is for anyone courageous enough to desire it and to take the action to have it. You don’t need art school or a degree to be a real artist either.
If you have that hunger and yearning to have art in your life, then this is written for you. My book ‘Make Money From Art’ is definitely going to inspire you to achieve that.
Meet the new breed of artist; the Artrepreneur
Once upon a time I thought being an artist meant being poor and having no options. They didn’t teach how to be successful at art school and most of my friends who were artists were struggling. I have since learned that this needn’t be the case. There is a new way to be a successful artist. You don’t have to wait for it to come to you. You can go out there and help yourself.
I have made far more income from my painting than I ever did in the corporate world, and I have had a lot more fun and freedom along the way working in my own art practice than I have working for a wage for someone else even though my job by any standards was a good one.
Through my art I have